lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

The Color of Money

Ok, where do I begin?

Im Broke... well not really broke, just poor... pokerwise.

I could say I suffered bad beats, and I did, but it would be cowardly and wrong. The sad truth is I basically tilted away most of my 250$ on two sit & gos (No, goes is NOT the plural of go... But wait GO does NOT have a plural or a singular... it DOES when it is part of a name Idiot!) O...K... enough nerdy inner monologue, it's not like I'm Zach Braff.

What happened is simple enough I registered for TWO 80$ Sit n GoSSSS to which I came in 4th place in both (Top 3 cashed FML) I played great, not the least bit scared but alas my K-J was no match for J-8 on a K-2-6 Flop and obviously A-K is always dominated by A-3.

As it stands I've decided to punish myself harshly. I will only play freerolls for quite some time (I haven't decided, leaning towards 2 months) For my beloved NONpokerplaying buddies a Freeroll is a tournament which consists of about 7000 people murdering each for the "lion's share" of uuuuuusually 100$-200$ GOD SO PATHETIC. Winner takes about 17$-20$

This exercise is to shock me back to reality about a year ago I was th proud owner of a Pokerstars bankroll of 1200$ WITHOUT having ever deposited my own money. I played 20$ Sit & goSSSS and wouldn't even flinch after losing. Now??? I am the proud owner of a Blog and a dream.

I need to get back to those stakes and beyond Obviously, however I can´t realistically do it in a day, and I need to come to grips with THAT little annoying fact.

I've done this before, and I am confident I can do it again... I think...

BTW this blog was, again, UNFUNNY however, If you haven't, go check out some of my older posts... I guess I also lost my sense of humor

Tan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario