domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Monthly Report

Ok, Boys and Girls, it's report time, I wanted to do this weekly or biweekly, but as you probably may have guessed the wife doesn't let me do anything with the preffix "BI", ok that sounded gay... I wanted to do a pun on the whole threesome (cool kind of course... PREFFERABLY with Diane Kruger in it) but I botched it.

ANYWAY, once again I find myself digressing.

Bottom Line for January is... well there's no way to sugarcoat it, the bottom line is January was a SHITTY Month (how Articulate) Well that's not completely true, here are the numbers

Cash Games: 4000 hands -49$, 15 sessions 8 wins 7 losses, But obviously the losing sessions were Brutal.

Tourneys: 22 tourneys 8 cashes (One "big cash" 4th place in a 90 man tourney for 70$... God I'm so pathetic...) Btm Line: +44$

So let's make this short and sweet... at one point I was up about 100$ then I started playing way too loose, so I only have myself to blame, either way February is a short month and I have about 5.700$ to make until December.

Fuck it I'm not quitting, it's not like I LIKE my job anyways

Tan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario